CAMP CHOP HOUSING POLICY
Summer camp is a great way to develop life skills, especially friend-making skills.
CAMP HOUSING GALLERY
CAMP HOUSING POLICIES
- Roommate requests are NOT guaranteed. We will do our best to accommodate reasonable requests.
- Roommates must be of the same gender and within the scope of the definitions below: Camp CHOP – Age Groupings: 10-11, 12-13, 14-15
- Campers will be housed in cabins with other campers who are as close to their age as possible. We cannot guarantee they will be exactly the same age.
- Roommates are grouped by AGE, NOT GRADE in school. This applies to all campers, including those who have skipped grades. The age cutoff date is August 31st.
- Campers will NOT be moved up to the next age group.
- Only reciprocal roommate requests are granted. Please make arrangements with friends at least one month prior to camp.
- Requests can be made by logging into your camper account and clicking the “Forms & Documents” link.
- Campers may be in a mixed cabin with campers from AstroCamp, Camp CHOP, and Camp Motorsport, as we believe this helps create a “united camp” feeling and helps avoid cliques and bullying.